020 8391 5511Email email@example.comFamily Owned Independent Dairy
Morgans Dairy originated from Erwyd Dairy which was established in 1894. In 1947 it was taken over by Mair and Iuean Morgan from Mair’s cousin. It was then re-named as Morgans Dairy in 1975.
The business was made of 2 doorstep delivery rounds, and 2 local grocery shops. Following on from both sons joining the business, the shops were closed one after another, and the dairy delivery business expanded in to more than a home doorstep delivery service, and started delivering to wholesale customers.
The Morgan family have run the business since the middle of the last century, providing a valuable service to the local community in Fulham, through milk rounds and also their corner shop.
It was started by Mair and Iuean and has since passed on to their two sons, who have relocated to Surbiton, keeping strong family ties and commitment in an expanding commercial business. Their core strength has always been based around customer care and loyalty and they are proud to have long standing customers and staff.
- Author: peter
- Date Posted: 16 Oct 2020
- Category: Food & Drink, Services
- Address: Unit 7, Red Lion Business Centre, Red Lion Road, Surbiton, Surrey. KT6 7QD.